Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: My IP.io: Dedicated VPN Review| Static IPs for under $6  (Read 15377 times)

Offline dominozed

• View Profile
My IP.io: Dedicated VPN Review| Static IPs for under $6
« on: September 09, 2016, 09:11:52 AM »
I'm using My IP.io and pretty impressed with ther dedicated IP service, which gives you your own static IP for nder 6 buck a month.
The level of security is up to date, they support all the latest security protocols including SSTP, PPTP, IPSec, L2TP, SSTP, and OpenVPN.

Another perk I've discovered when challenged to set a master VPN account for my team is their Business plan.

The level of sophistication depends on the number of accounts and/ devices you need.
 The business VPN can consolidate all your team’s accounts into one master account, a convenient scenario in terms of having control, management and payment. They can allocate a whole subnet, so that you won’t be constrained as to having to whitelist multiple IPs or engineer a custom solution in which they install a LDAP server. You will be given a password manager and VPN server and you’re free to run your own network to your preference.

The business VPN solution allows multiple people to be logged in and proxying through a single IP address at one time, simultaneous connection for all on multiple devices, editing and monitor access, from a single, easy-to-use central admin area.

To get started in full big business connectivity way, just connect with My IP.io and you’ll be assigned an account manager that will guide you through the whole installation process and assist you each step of the way for the whole period of your subscription.
https://www.myip.io/blog/dedicatedVPN
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 09:15:01 AM by dominozed »

Offline Wendy123

• View Profile
Re: My IP.io: Dedicated VPN Review| Static IPs for under $6
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 05:09:43 AM »
I have been using PureVPN for 3 years now and have been satisfied with its working. It offers 5 plus multi logins so thats a plus.

Offline dominozed

• View Profile
Re: My IP.io: Dedicated VPN Review| Static IPs for under $6
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 09:07:39 AM »
I don't really use multiple logins, I mean I have the same VPN on my computer, phone and I'm pretty sure i have the option for multiple Os in my client area with My Ip.io. What's great about it is that it supports operating systems like Linux or Ubuntu.