Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: ZenMate vs ExpressVPN vs Traceless.me  (Read 12440 times)

Offline Dunkelweiss

• View Profile
ZenMate vs ExpressVPN vs Traceless.me
« on: January 07, 2016, 02:52:48 PM »
ZenMate

ZenMate is a pretty convenient solution for your browser, you simply search for the addon, install and go. If you have the need for privacy now, you simple activate the switch and select the server of your choice (Quite a server pool for a free user: US, Germany, HongKong and Switzerland).

From my personal experience, the bandwidth feels quite limited, regular browsing is okay but it stops being fun on youtube or streams.
If you just want to get a geoblock on a certain website. ZenMate is a proper solution

ExpressVPN

The free trial sounded pretty good at first, basicly 30 days of premium membership with all servers and no limitations. Sadly, this requires you to do a payment first and refund after or better, before the time is gone.  Needless to say, the speed is quite good, just a little buffering here and there but nothing that breaks the deal. I actually want to get more privacy right, for me, the free concept stands in context to that. why would I want to give out my payment informations before I can even get to test the quality of the service

Traceless.me

I just recently stumbled over this service. They offer a normal free vpn solution with two european servers and a payed premium. I was quite surprised that I was able to watch source quality streams on twitch.tv without any breaks. Iam not sure how good the download exactly is but man, Iam conviced. This is my go to VPN for high download speed needs.

Verdict.
You prolly can got wrong with either of them, it depends on your affinity to technology and what you actually want. Oh and ye, sorry that I don't talk about the monthly fee's. They basicly cost all the same ~~

Offline Wendy123

• View Profile
Re: ZenMate vs ExpressVPN vs Traceless.me
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 07:00:28 AM »
I have tried Express vpn but due to their connectivity issues and lower bandwidth limitation problems, I have switched to purevpn now. I have been using it for 2 years now and its been working fine as of now. Has multiple IP addresses and allows 5 multi logins.