Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: Surfshark 83% OFF for this Black Friday  (Read 4903 times)

Offline jacobsladder

• View Profile
Surfshark 83% OFF for this Black Friday
« on: November 21, 2018, 04:22:08 AM »
A new VPN player in an already harsh market is beating the competition by providing high-quality services and giving a serious discount, going for only 1.99$/month. Read about the deal and 3 other good deals on this list.

Even though the software is not even a year old, they have all the necessary features and more. There's a kill switch, MultiHop (a double VPN), CleanWeb (adBlock plus malware and tracker protection+malicious site blacklist), strict no-logs policy (they're based in the British Virgin Island, no data retention laws), 500+ high-speed servers to choose from. And two final nails in the coffin: unlimited device support (one account and set it up wherever you want for no additional cost) and split tunneling (white-list certain applications to bypass VPN, for example, uber, for your exact location) These two are rarely seen in other VPNs so Surfshark is putting extra effort to deliver extraordinary services. Recently they willingly went through a cybersecurity audit and were confirmed as safe and secure VPN. Black Friday is this Friday, and I can personally recommend their services.

Offline jacobsladder

• View Profile
Re: Surfshark 83% OFF for this Black Friday
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 01:57:38 AM »
I can see they are still keeping the Xmas deal on, so grab it I'm pretty sure it will end by the end of the year ;)