Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: VPN SSTP JOIN A COMPUTER TO A DOMAIN THROUGH VPN SSTP ?? SERVER 2012  (Read 10013 times)

Offline drakester18

• View Profile
Yes I want to set up a VPN so my other computer not in the domain can join the domain through the VPN and if at all possible i want the VPN to be SSTP and PTTP but i got to looking I can only find that you can only do SSTP VPN when their are already in the domain. But if their are not in the domain yet how can I do SSTP to bring them to the domain ?? and if I can't use SSTP to bring them to the domain what is the next best secure thing BESIDE using PTTP which i DONT want to use if at all possible. And also I would like someone to show me how I can connect to that DOMAIN at the window log on Screen by switching using ETC ( I know how do to do it on the client computer but i dont how to set it up on the server side. I think it deal with NAP but i am not certain. So if someone could help me out it would be really helpfully and thankfully! P.S I am using Window Server 2012 Standard edition it is Domain Controller,AD,DNS,DHCP so basically it does everything on my network! and the Client i want to connected to is window 10 PRO thank you for your time have a great day!

Offline richard

• View Profile
will get back to you with details you want to hear :)