Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: Private Internet Access reliable & Easy-to-use VPN Deal (52% Off)  (Read 6306 times)

Offline navnks90

• View Profile
Private Internet Access is the most reliable and light weight Easy-to-use VPN service providing Unlimited Bandwidth. It is the most affordable VPN service provider based in the USA with ties to London-based Trust Media Inc.

PIA is currently supporting PPTP, OpenVPN, and L2TP/IPSec protocols, and it provides users access to a private DNS server as well. Private Internet Access makes it easy to take advantage of VPN technology to surf online privately and securely, and it also has advanced features that competitors don't offer.

PROS: One-click activation and connection. Advanced features. Fast performance. Multiple payment options. Multi-platform support. VPN kill switch. No traffic logs. Unlimited Bandwidth

CONS: No way to try before buying. Very little feedback about errors. No way to select specific servers. Slow download speeds

Current Deal for 1 Year plan at 52% Off @ $39.95... SEE DEAL >>

Other Plans: 1 Month @ $5.75
                     6 Months @ $36.95 charged $4.80/month...
BUY NOW >>
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 06:29:51 PM by navnks90 »

Offline vpnif

• View Profile
Private Internet Access is the best VPN service provider I have seen,PIA can give me much more things,for example,good speed and security VPN,that makes me real anonymity and free,makes my data safty.
PIA’s features are more comprehensive than ever other VPN provider I have used,like the proxy,DNS leak and IPv6 leak protection,redeem gift cards,and so on,you can view them below.
And the best thing is the price of PIA is very cheap,it’s $3.33 per month if you order the yearly plan.
http://vpnif.com/most-reliable-vpn-service-2017/
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 07:29:24 AM by vpnif »

Offline SanBirth

• View Profile
Re: Private Internet Access reliable & Easy-to-use VPN Deal (52% Off)
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 11:02:02 PM »
Great share, And i mainly use the proxies for torrenting,
Here is my review on Private Internet Access VPN for torrents downloading,
https://www.vpntorrents.com/private-internet-access-torrenting-review

Offline vpnif

• View Profile
Re: Private Internet Access reliable & Easy-to-use VPN Deal (52% Off)
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 05:37:38 AM »
Hide My Ass

For: Streaming, Game, Business, P2P, Web-surfing

one of the largest VPN providers, Hide My Ass has been starting VPN service since 2005. It is based in England. The reason to start VPN service was that they just want bypass restrictions of school, but from 2015, HMA is belong to online security giant AVG Technologies.

Currently HMA has over 940 VPN servers in 350+ locations and over 120000 IP addresses. 30 Days Money Back Guarantee and P2P allowed. The very good point is the client of HMA, you can even access Netflix with it, and the videos and shows will be smooth too.

Now Hide My Ass offer summer coupons, you can get 57% discount with one year subscription.

http://vpnif.com/top-10-great-vpn-service-providers/