Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: Get TorGuard for only $30 (USD) per year with this reoccuring coupon code!  (Read 9652 times)

Offline dwaibroe

• View Profile
Use this coupon code during checkout to get 50% off your entire order, the coupon re applies itself every time before you're charged. for example if you chose the $15 (USD)/6 month plan: every 6 months you will only be charged $15.00 not $30.00

this is a steal if you torrent or require a VPN to access netflix or hulu or any other region locked site.
enter this code at the checkout to receive the 50% discount!

YBS4S3G88P

https://torguard.net/aff.php?aff=1561 there's my affiliate link if you would be so kind as to use that if you plan on signing up, and I would be grateful. =P

Offline emmaplopez

• View Profile
Re: Get TorGuard for only $30 (USD) per year with this reoccuring coupon code!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 02:07:25 AM »
PureVPN has also good deal offering 69% discount for annual plan you will only be charged $3.75/month.  http://www.bestvpnprovider.com/visit-provider/1794

PureVPN is compatible in all the major devices and operating systems. You use the VPN software for Windows and Mac or use the exclusive apps for Android and iOS devices.

PureVPN guarantees you complete anonymity, unrestricted access to the internet, and online protection from malicious beings at all time. With servers located in over 120 countries around the world, and providing 77,000+ IP addresses, you can unblock any website in the world and keep your online privacy secure from malicious beings over the World Wide Web. (Source: PureVPN Review)

Offline Wendy123

• View Profile
Free vpns are not anymore the secure way of securing your online connection and online activity. I have been using PureVPN for quite some time now and it is working great and some how haven't had any problems yet.