Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: How to Create a VPN and Free SSH Account  (Read 12380 times)

Offline gabrielshoot

• View Profile
How to Create a VPN and Free SSH Account
« on: April 03, 2014, 07:23:36 PM »
SSH (Secure Shell) or also VPN (Virtual Private Nerwork) without the need to meyewa a VPS (Virtual Private Server) without lingering our practice tutorial.

How Where And How To Make SSH VPN Account?

First you have to register to Tunnelr.com.
Then click the Start Free Trial.

If It's So Will Appear As the figure below, data Yourself Along Content Valid Email And Choose Which One Will You Choose Open SSH Tunneling, VPN Tunneling Or Open Open Open SSH Tunnling + + PPTP VPN Tunneling. Here I Just Choosing Open SSH Have You Choose as you wish.

Click the Create My Account! Next you Live Login using email and password It In Earlier Register.
If you are already logged in, your Account Status Still Pending You Need To Activate Your Account By Way Link Clik Click Here To Activate Your Trial Account!

If You Already Clicking Links Clik Here To Activate Your Trial Account! You will be the first brought Enabling SSH Next To You Who Already In That Make My Save Button Activate Free Trial!

If It's So You're Ready SSH Account For In Create Tunneling. Click the link Clik Here To View Your Details.

Now You Take Live IP SSH / VPN Him To The Use With Bitvise SSH Client Or OpenVPN GUI.

Now you Live Account mentest SSH / VPN You To Use SSH Client SSH Bitvise Kalou To Use Software VPN OpenVPN GUI.

The SSH Results In Create a successful Earlier Connect.
That's How To Make Accounts Free SSH and VPN may be useful for those of you who want to try to create an account ssh / vpn own

for more details please read <a href="http://www.sshgratiz.net/2014/03/cara-membuat-akun-ssh-dan-vpn-gratis.html">Cara Membuat Akun SSH Dan VPN Gratis</a>
]

visit http://www.sshgratiz.net/
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 08:31:49 PM by gabrielshoot »

Offline gabrielshoot

• View Profile
Re: How to Create a VPN and Free SSH Account
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 01:20:35 AM »