Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: PD Proxy Disconnect  (Read 60352 times)

Offline Joecoca98

• View Profile
PD Proxy Disconnect
« on: May 26, 2013, 06:32:53 AM »
Hi guys I have manged to get pdproxy to connect Via TCP but it seems to disconnect after 5 seconds all the time. Please advise me on a fix?

Offline rjohn

• View Profile
Re: PD Proxy Disconnect
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 09:25:23 AM »
hi.with what p0rt did it c0nnect?

Offline Joecoca98

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 10:23:40 AM »

Offline rjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2013, 01:33:43 PM »
i think pdpr0xy menti0n sumthn b0ut a bug in tcp connection.bt il try in the m0rning.

Offline rjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 11:23:50 PM »
i c it reconnects al0t or i get tcp connection timeout!

Offline Joecoca98

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 12:33:11 AM »
What annoys me is that PD proxy is so worried about Liberty reserve they have sent msg out on FB tweeter and on this forum but we the client still wait for answers and soloutions to our peoblems but pd proxy will just ignore us... Wake up we pay for u to be there so don't annoy us.... There are other VPN there's nothing special about ur company and if u ignore us u won't have a company... So wake up...what is the story wityh the TCP servers

Offline rjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2013, 12:51:43 AM »
the guys from kenya,nigeria,india always get help.what ab0t the south african users?help us pdpr0xy

Offline rjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2013, 12:53:48 AM »
pdpr0xy dnt w0rry b0ut liberty reserve.if we cnt c0nnect then we cnt pay y0u.

Offline aubreyn64

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2013, 07:17:40 AM »
I also connected with the Port 80 TCP but I can't get it to even Google "one word" it Loses connection over and over every second like Someone is blocking it from receiving connection! If we do not receive help of some sort, I am gonna assassinate every Mobile Network in this Country(Literally!) and where is our Pd-Proxy technicians in all of this?

Offline timallen

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2013, 12:35:18 PM »
They already said in this thread http://www.vpnforums.com/index.php?topic=284.0 that there is a bug on TCP

Offline Joecoca98

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2013, 09:54:10 PM »
I just noticed that a admin has reply to another persons problems but has no time for us... I mean come on as that how u guys do buisness?? U ignore us but want our money. Pdproxy won't leave the TCP problem for 5 days as there are mant TCP users so some info would be awesome.. We are not waiting for better days!!! We want a reply and info???ASAP

Offline rjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2013, 07:52:58 AM »
hello admin,r you thr?

Offline wallas

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2013, 12:33:57 PM »
PD-Proxy says that there is a bug on his TCP connection i have the same problem too im usind the TCP procol but i do this to keep an estable connections i allway keep the browse active if you left that the Rcv data counter stops it disconnect but if you keep it running it give you an estable connection go to youtube or other website and see a video to keep active the browse or active a dowload it keep active the connections

Offline Joecoca98

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2013, 08:33:19 PM »
That don't work m8, it doesn't give me a chance to open any page it just disconnects after the first 2 or 5 kb have gone thru.. Help from the admins would be wonderful????

Offline PDPROXY

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2013, 10:52:01 AM »
As we've already said from the other thread, there is a bug on the TCP protocol right now there is no workaround to that since we are still fixing the problem. We need to redesign and then code the whole TCP connection function from scratch again. Just pause your account for now until we release an updated version.

Besides we actually do not recommend TCP (http://sites.inka.de/bigred/devel/tcp-tcp.html)