Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: Quality vpn service provider frees your internet  (Read 6512 times)

Offline martingeorge

• View Profile
Quality vpn service provider frees your internet
« on: May 28, 2012, 04:51:49 AM »
There are numerous vpn service provider around us like HMA, strong VPN, Express VPN and others. I have not used all of them but one and that is Express vpn. My experience with Express vpn is very good. There are many good reasons for that. First and foremost it is covering a huge number of countries and there network is spread all over which made it easier to access sites from anywhere. We all know that in china we have limited right of speech, not literally, but the internet censorship is very frustrating. Only a good quality vpn service provider can go around it. There is no bandwidth limitation in express vpn, and it has just opened the locked doors on internet. They have this excellent customer service, whenever I have a query I ask straight from them and they happen to be very responsive in that.

Offline walterlouis

• Hello!! :-)
    • View Profile
    • VPN Provider
Re: Quality vpn service provider frees your internet
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 01:41:06 AM »
There are numerous vpn service provider around us like HMA, strong VPN, Express VPN and others. I have not used all of them but one and that is Express vpn. My experience with Express vpn is very good. There are many good reasons for that. First and foremost it is covering a huge number of countries and there network is spread all over which made it easier to access sites from anywhere. We all know that in china we have limited right of speech, not literally, but the internet censorship is very frustrating. Only a good quality vpn service provider can go around it. There is no bandwidth limitation in express vpn, and it has just opened the locked doors on internet. They have this excellent customer service, whenever I have a query I ask straight from them and they happen to be very responsive in that.

Thanks for sharing your experience. It guides many new user to select VPN provider.