Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: Need Fast VPN For Netflix Streaming - Can't Watch Moana  (Read 2933 times)

Offline GaryMiller

• View Profile
Need Fast VPN For Netflix Streaming - Can't Watch Moana
« on: September 29, 2017, 03:14:12 AM »
So, this weekend I tried to watch Moana with my family on Netflix, but I was deeply saddened to know that Moana is not available in my region's library of Netflix. I tried to watch Moana by connecting to a US server and Voila! I was able to access and stream Moana. But the streaming and buffering  was so pathetic that I ultimately ended up closing the stream and moved onto another title on Netflix that was available in my region.

Now, what I want is a Fast VPN Service that can handle streaming well. Now I have already linked the guide that appeared 1st on my list and almost most of the reviews I read recommended ExpressVPN, but I am from Philippines and need a VPN that works well in my country and through which I can stream US titles in Netflix smoothly.

I would appreciate the VPN recommendations and suggestions based on personal hands-on experience. Need urgent advice on the matter as to which VPN to go with?