Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: Any other recommendations?  (Read 21720 times)

Offline loralf

• View Profile
Any other recommendations?
« on: April 18, 2016, 08:49:58 PM »
Travelling worldwide, a VPN is a necessity due to governmental censorship/restrictions, but an unlimited US Netflix access is even more important to me.... After checking out many top providers, I'm left with TorGuard.

Any other recommendations?

Offline baron

• View Profile
    • VPNBaron.com
Re: Any other recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 09:50:02 AM »
https://vpnbaron.com has US Netflix And the anti deep packet inspection (DPI) transport protocols will be real useful in places that actively ban VPN and proxies ( China, Egypt, Iran, etc).

7 Days money back.  8)

Offline emmaplopez

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 07:05:09 AM »
Netflix already cracking down on VPN and have blocked lots of VPN so make sure first Torguard is providing netflix access or not. However you can try other VPN for traveling worldwide. I would recommend to use VPN with dedicated IP that will provide you static IP whenever you connect, so that when you access netflix from any country it seems legit that you are using same IP. I would recommend PureVPN that have extensive features and I think still providing netflix access.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 04:21:18 AM by emmaplopez »

Offline katetaylor

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 01:38:19 PM »
There are still some VPN providers which are still working on Netflix network, and providing access to US Netflix from outside the US

Offline Wendy123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 06:40:43 AM »
I have been recently to a vacation in Thailand and as I have heard data theft regarding bank accounts is pretty common there. I had a one month subscription of purevpn and during my travel I was relieved that my connection is secure from the snooping eyes of hackers.

Offline Kipkay

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 06:12:35 AM »
Many popular VPNs are blocked by the video streaming service, Netflix and the subscribers are no longer allowed to stream their favorite TV shows and movies residing outside the US. But luckily, Netflix hasn’t block every VPN service yet. There are still VPNs that have the rights to source the Netflix content. I really enjoy streaming and downloading the Netflix shows and movies. ExpressVPN gets my vote. With $8.32 per month account, I have the access to all Netflix content and enjoy streaming. Also there are other options for best vpn services to access Netflix content from anywhere around the world.8)   

Offline Kay54

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2016, 01:43:47 AM »
Netflix already cracking down on VPN and have blocked lots of VPN so make sure first Torguard is providing netflix access or not. However you can try other VPN for traveling worldwide. I would recommend to use VPN with dedicated IP that will provide you static IP whenever you connect, so that when you access netflix from any country it seems legit that you are using same IP. I would recommend PureVPN that have extensive features and I think still providing netflix access.

I was watching netflix some time back using PureVPN. I suggest you opt for that. I hope you get uninterrupted Netflix service. .