Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: Reroute program (OneDrive) traffic over VPN?  (Read 3358 times)

Offline Lincon

• View Profile
Reroute program (OneDrive) traffic over VPN?
« on: May 16, 2019, 09:04:05 AM »
Hello everyone,,
We have a remote office in China that had been using OneDrive for quite some time, until recently when uploads just stopped working. The contents are shared on file servers at multiple locations, which are all working fine, except the one in China. I've been looking for ways to circumvent this, and could use some help. I've tried split tunneling with VPN services (like PureVPN), but haven't had much success there. The split tunneling feature is in beta apparently, and doesn't seem to work at all.
showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ vidmate.vet/
Our China and US offices are connected over a VPN tunnel via two SonicWall firewalls - these offices are also connected to two other locations in other countries via VPN tunnel, all of which can access OneDrive just fine. I'm not entirely sure how to go about forcing only the OneDrive program on the Chinese server to perhaps reroute its traffic over the VPN tunnel to one of these offices and out to the OneDrive servers that way, hence trying to use split tunneling. I don't want to reroute all traffic through the VPN as I'm concerned that will slow things down.

Any ideas? Any suggestions involving other alternatives (i.e. other VPN software and such) are welcome. Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 10:51:02 AM by Lincon »