Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: How to Remove Privitize VPN (Uninstall Guide)  (Read 11354 times)

Offline klux

• View Profile
How to Remove Privitize VPN (Uninstall Guide)
« on: December 15, 2012, 10:18:37 PM »
Oh, I installed a Privitize VPN malware in my computer carelessly. I can’t uninstall it. I tried whatever I can but it’s still in my computer. Can any body tell me at least what I have to do to get rid of this? It’s very rude that I can’t control this program.

Privitize VPN Malware Virus Discription Privitize VPN, do you think it’s really a Virtual Private Network server that can change your IP address as you want? It’s a very dangerous malware that can easily obtain your IP address so that it can infect your computer. Many people like to use VPN client to set change their IP address for different purpose such as for a better network speed. Especially those young people who like playing online games or arcade games. So they would like to download VPN clients to obtain a better experience. This also make some virus take advantage of this to infect users PCs.
Like many other fake virus, this Privitize VPN malware virus also have the attractive interface to make you believe it’s a real VPN client. Before you can use it, you have to install it in your computer. However, if you really install it into your computer, that means you installed the Privitize VPN malware virus in your computer. Please don’t be fooled by this virus. Once you give the permission to this virus. It can control your computer and that will cause very strait problems.
When you visit some informal websites, you may be attacked by such browser hijacker stealthily. Privitize VPN Virus takes the same way as many Trojans do to invade your PC. Changing StartUp, re-configurating Browser Options and attacking system or antivirus vulnerabilities to escape from removing it are all the basic approaches it adopts. After the virus accessed your CPU, you can find that your homepage has been set to some other we sites. Privitize VPN is designed to tempt you click, but you can never get the things you want. As a function of Trojans and rootkits, browser hijacks can take several forms and be accompanied by theft of personal information, reduction of your computer’s security or installation of extra types of PC threats such as keyloggers or scamware. Be conscious of Privitize VPN flaring stuff. The longer time it stays in your computer, the more danger it will pour to you.

Here Is a Picture to Show You the Real Looking of Privitize VPN Malware Virus

How to Identify Privitize VPN Infection Is in Your Computer?
  • Your browser settings and browser home page will be changed by Privitize VPN.
  • It may show numerous undesirable and annoying pop-ups.
  • This browser redirect will connect to the internet without your permission.
  • The browser redirect keeps track of your internet browsing data and sends your browsing history data to remote location servers, owned by hackers that use this information to advertise their products via numerous pop-ups and hijacked browser homepages, new icons.
  • xfinity.comcast.net browser redirect can install unwanted programs to a victim’s computer without user’s knowledge and consent. This can make your computer slower in performance and stability.
  • The Trojan may produce many fake alert warnings, stating that your PC is infected with Trojans or other malwareS that do not actually exist.
  • [/l][/l]
[/list]

How to Safely Remove Privitize VPN Malware?
Step 1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC. Open the Windows Task Manager.
 If that didn’t work, try another way. Press the Start button and click on the Run option. This will start the Run tool. Type in taskmgr and press OK. This should start the Windows Task Manager
Step 2: In the Windows Task Manager click on the Processes tab. Find the process by name. random.exe. Then scroll the list to find required process. Select it with your mouse or keyboard and click on the End Process button. This will kill the process.
Step 3: Delete malicious registry entries related to Privitize VPN
<blockquote>
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\random
 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\run\random
 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Installer\Products\SOAU8277512 “(Default)”=”1?
 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\“UninstallString” = “‘%AppData%\[RANDOM]\[RANDOM].exe” -u
 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\“ShortcutPath” = “‘C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SOAU8277 512.exe” -u’”
 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce “RYEFG473345” = “‘C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\random.exe’
</blockquote>
Step 4: Remove malicious files of Privitize VPN Virus
<blockquote>
C:\WINDOWS\assembly\FHE_001\Desktop.ini
 C:\Windows\assembly\ktr_002\Desktop.ini
 C:\WINDOWS\system32\ping.exe
</blockquote>
Video of Key Steps on How to Modify or Change Windows Registry:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vovdVSkwhuU&feature=player_embedded

Source
Code: [Select]
guides.yoosecurity.com/how-to-remove-privitize-vpn-uninstall-guide/
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 10:20:12 PM by Administrator »