Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: VyprVPN Special Offer. 50% off first month of any account plan.  (Read 8558 times)

Offline phmgmt

• View Profile
VyprVPN - Internet Privacy and Freedom for Everyone, Everywhere.

VyprVPN’s founders, Golden Frog are internet veterans who have owned and operated Internet businesses since the dawn of the public Internet in 1994. Golden Frog is at the forefront for the fight for a free and open Internet, and actively advocate for policies and legislation that support their mission and the technology they create. Golden Frog own and manage 100% of their own servers, hardware, DNS and network which is rare in the VPN industry. Golden Frog does not outsource any part of the service to third parties. VyprVPN encrypts Internet connections, protects online privacy, and provides access to restricted websites. VyprVPN offers an array of apps, features and server locations throughout the world. Golden Frog is incorporated in Meggen, Switzerland.

VyprVPN are currently offering 50% off the cost of the first month of service on any account plan: https://www.goldenfrog.com/vyprvpn/special/referral?offer_id=70&aff_id=2775

Offline Wendy123

• View Profile
Re: VyprVPN Special Offer. 50% off first month of any account plan.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 06:47:09 AM »
I used to have Vypr vpn but found their customer service to be on the pricier side. Also after having kind of connectivity issues with the bandwidth  I now have switched to purevpn to browse netflix content and to secure m ip while carrying out banking transactions to secure myself.