Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: Introducing VPNDirect Affiliate Program  (Read 6457 times)

Offline ellaprox

• View Profile
Introducing VPNDirect Affiliate Program
« on: August 08, 2012, 01:13:39 AM »
This was a private invitation from VPNDirect but I believe it's worth to share it out!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

On behalf of VPNDirect, I am inviting you to join our new launched affiliate program.

We are giving out $10 Bonus to every successful application!  Register now at http://affiliate.vpndirect.com/signup.php

During our promotion period you can earn up to 130% commission of each sales made.
Herewith our payout table:

Commission (USD)
30 Days New - $12.99 (130%)
30 Days Renewal - $3.99 (40%)
90 Days New - $32.49 (130%)
90 Days Renewal - $9.99 (40%)
180 Days New - $22.49 (50%)
180 Days Renewal - $17.99 (40%)
365 Days New - $37.49 (50%)
365 Days Renewal - $29.99 (40%)

You may visit our website http://affiliate.vpndirect.com for more details.

In order to know more about our product, you are also welcome to trial our service at http://www.vpndirect.com/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VPNDirect is a service where you can hide your real IP and browsing history as well as encrypting all incoming and outgoing traffic to ensure that you remain as anonymous as you like on the net. You can virtually reside across three of the world’s major continents and gain access to a vast range of content that may be blocked in your region.

At VPNDirect we do not store any of our user’s traffic logs thus allowing you to regain your anonymity online and browse the internet without exposing personal details or spreading your digital fingerprint.

General Information:
Available server country: United States, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Hong Kong
Available IP: 1000+
Protocol type: OpenVPN
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline walterlouis

• Hello!! :-)
    • View Profile
    • VPN Provider
Re: Introducing VPNDirect Affiliate Program
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 05:01:42 AM »
This is great business opportunity i think. I like it. 

Offline ellaprox

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 12:24:58 AM »
yeah i really got their $10 bonus.

it's not as easy as i thought to make sales when a product isn't as popular as others like strongVPN or hidemyass. Honestly i don't see there's much difference if user isn't picky about which server they need.

besides, they have just changed their business model, now they don't do trial period anymore, instead they are giving a US server free for use without limit.  It might sound even harder to find people purchase, but i don't really think that way,  because now all other servers they provide would require premium to connect, so i guess there's a good chance to earn! let's see if i can make a fortune, haha. ;p

Offline timallen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 01:58:48 AM »
Did you already earn something from them? I believe this is how those vpn review sites earn, all the link that goes to the vpn provider they review is an affiliate link right?