Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: Cyberghost VPN Review  (Read 10839 times)

Offline richard

• View Profile
Cyberghost VPN Review
« on: August 16, 2014, 09:13:12 AM »
earching for VPN having a very high speed in just one click, fast and easy installation plus no one can track you whether a website or social media plug in?? If your answer is yes and you are just rolling your eyes in thinking what’s the name of VPN?? Cyberghost VPN provides you with best of these answers. It gives you with best of the services with user friendly interface. Customer support is also exceptional and live server status information also present. It also helps number of users who are frequent travelers and keep your anonymity and protect your identity while using a public Wi-Fi. Cyberghost VPN also protects your identity and make your internet connection encrypted and your IP hidden.

Read further... http://bestvpnexpert.com/cyberghost-vpn-review/

Offline pluggedin

• View Profile
Re: Cyberghost VPN Review
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 08:07:01 AM »
Cyberghost service is great. What I like about them is I dont need to install any software to hide my IP that keeping my system very slow and also w/o the ad pop up's. What I dont like about cyberghost is that they do not have a 24/7 customer service and it takes them 2-3 days before they can answer back.