Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: PureVPN Review - Secure & Anonymous  (Read 11789 times)

Offline emmaplopez

• View Profile
PureVPN Review - Secure & Anonymous
« on: November 26, 2015, 02:27:44 AM »
Updated 2016:
Read detailed PureVPN Review 2016 before taking any decision.

PureVPN based in Hong Kong and has up-to 500 servers in 141 countries where most of their servers located in USA, UK, Canada and Australia. PureVPN offers 7 Days money back guarantee, so if you are not satisfied with their services you can get back your money.

PureVPN has a large range of IP Addresses and various features like other VPNs, but what thing makes it different are Split Tunneling and 5 simultaneous connections per session. There are plenty of VPNs that have large number servers and IPs but all of them have no split tunneling feature.

PureVPN is compatible for PC Windows, Mac, linux, Android, iOS and BlackBerry. PureVPN has L2TP, OpenVPN, PPTP, SSTP, and IKE protocols to encrypting data from public networks and your ISP.

They have 24/7 live chat support option with support ticketing system to solve your problem on priority basis.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 03:06:05 AM by emmaplopez »

Offline tinysnook

• View Profile
Re: PureVPN Review - Secure & Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 11:44:00 AM »

Offline Wendy123

• View Profile
Re: PureVPN Review - Secure & Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 06:33:15 AM »
I read about purevpn on this forum and switched to it. I was a user of expressvpn but it had connectivity issues, so after reading good stuff about it, I purchased it and so far it has been working well for me. There is no such connectivity issues and limited bandwidth issues.