Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: PDProxy authenticating???  (Read 24448 times)

Offline Joecoca98

• View Profile
PDProxy authenticating???
« on: April 25, 2013, 09:53:38 PM »
Hi guys,

I have a problem and I have been trying to get a hold of the support team @ pdproxy I have left countless facebook msg but no one can repleys..

My problem is that since 2 days ago my PDproxy stays stuck on authenticating and I can't log in. Is this cause the ports have been closed or a error and pdproxys side.. I've loaded new and old versions of pdproxy I have upgraded my dashboard on my modem but still nothing. I have a second account and its doing the same.

Help me please

Kind Regards Joecoca98

Offline Leonv

• View Profile
Re: PDProxy authenticating???
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 04:35:22 AM »
I'm having the same issue,
i think the problem is on PDproxy's side cause we all are receiving this error from different countries ?

anyway best bet would be to wait it out and hope things restart by next month.
keep your head up partner :D

Cheers

Offline Sitho1983

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 11:48:23 AM »
Will some post something here when you can connect. I will do the same if I can. I am gonna pause my account and use the demo sever with a newly created account

Offline Joecoca98

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 02:17:05 AM »
I am waiting and waiting for a reply from a admin.. When I bought my account I didn't take 4 days to pay u so please stop wasting my time and my premium account.. I want this problem fixed.. I also want PD-Proxy to start appreciating us the clients.. We don't need PDproxy u guys need us so please wake up and fix this authenticating balls.

Offline Joecoca98

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 05:38:33 AM »
I have received a mail from PDproxy and apprently its a problem on our side which I don't believe as if the ports where closed it would have been only people from my country. But as we all know this problem is world wide so again ill say PDproxy need to look nicely and make our accounts work.

Offline PDPROXY

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 06:22:52 AM »
We said that the problem is on your side since we and other users can login to the vpn servers.

We already told you that we can help you diagnose the problem using teamviewer because that is the only way we can check your problem.

Offline Joecoca98

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 06:51:39 AM »
Have done what u have asked and I'm waiting apon a reply.

Offline Leonv

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2013, 06:11:40 PM »
If anyone manages to fix this issue to please do share,
its been to long and we need pdproxy :'(

Offline Sitho1983

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2013, 03:04:37 AM »
I somehow agree with Joecho98 as pdProxy's response doesn't make sense as we in different countries with the same problem.
Also if i use a different ISP it doesn't pick up the ISP Port 9201 but when i use the ISP i normally use it does find Port 9201. >:( >:( >:(

Offline Joecoca98

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2013, 08:38:31 AM »
Yeah exactly my point sitho, we have 4 network providers and 3 of the 4 just say scanning for open port, but the provider I have always been using and the one with the problem is the one that states that port 9201 has been opened. So it makes no sense..

Offline Joecoca98

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2013, 12:17:54 AM »
I have downloaded 3 other VPN proxy providers and all three connect thru the same ports as pdproxy so the ports are not closed... As I said before this is a PDproxy problem. Tunnelguru ports open, Your freedom ports open.. So please fix our accounts...

Offline Leonv

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2013, 05:12:50 AM »
hey,
could you hook me up with more services like pdproxy ?

it doesnt seem like pdproxy will be working anytime soon as its already a new month.

Thanks

Offline Joecoca98

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2013, 10:05:36 PM »
Some feedback, I had a teamviewer session with a person from pdproxy and we have come to the conclusion that this is ISP filltering pdproxys ip address and re routing it to a dead domain. I have used a port scanner mailed to me by pdproxy and we both can see the ports are still open all of them. So we just gonna have to wait for psproxy to release a update.I suppose its better then knowing the ports are not blocked. Other vpns u can try but u won't get the same speed are...
Your freedom vpn, Wi-free, freegate or just type in vpn free in google and see what u come up with.. If anyone finds a goodone post it here.

Offline PDPROXY

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2013, 07:44:25 PM »
Just to clear things up, we did not said that the ISP is filtering our IP address and re routing it to a dead domain(We never said that). We only believe that the ISP is blocking packets from PD-Proxy probably dropping them when they detect a specific signature from the packets sent by PD-Proxy.

Offline KVG667

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2013, 10:06:38 AM »
I'd like to know from PDPROXY if this issue is being fixed into pdproxy so that acess will be granted upon pdproxy servers or if this is not being worked upon, if it is then please let me know how will we be informed of the solution (i.e notice on blog, post via forum etc.) because i still have half a month premium on pause, so i do not know if i should ditch it or keep it.

Thanks.