Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: This new VPN and proxy service is totally worth your attention  (Read 11019 times)

Offline AlexGuana

• View Profile
This new VPN and proxy service is totally worth your attention
« on: October 17, 2015, 12:24:57 AM »
Hi privacy keepers, yesterday I checked out a new VPN and proxy service called Supernet. There’s an ocean of VPN apps out there, and sometimes you really don’t now what to choose.

So, I gave Supernet a shot and it surprised me in a good way.

For now, Supernet provides users with an Android app, Chrome extension, Firefox extension, and iOS app + Opera extension are on their way.

This VPN service helps you to:

• Unblock Youtube, Skype, Facebook, Viber, WhatsApp, Twitter, and any other website
    Unlock Netflix, Hulu, Spotify, BBC, Pandora, Twitch, or any other service unavailable in your location
    Browse anonymously, hide your IP and protect online activity from prying eyes
    Protect your online privacy and secure data on your device from hackers and snoopers;
    Bypass firewalls at work or school
Supernet has a really simple interface, in fact, it’s only one button which serves to turn the secure connection ON/OFF. You also can choose between US and UK servers. Please, note, that developers are willing to add more servers, but they need your opinion on which ones, so don’t be shy and give them a hint ;)

The most magnificent feature of the service is the connection quality - it’s fast and stable. I connected to US in a sec and was watching Youtube without any interruptions for an hour.

Supernet has no time, speed or bandwidth limits. It will be monetized with a ds, but now it’s ad-free for some time.

Developers say that you’ll always be able to switch off ads if you do not want them to show up.

Supernet promotes the idea of the free and secure Internet for users who are not ready or cannot pay for a VPN service.

So, I recommend you to try Supernet and leave developers a comment to help with improving the service.

Download Supernet for your device: https://supernet.io/?utm_source=vpnforums&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=supernetrelease

The source: http://aleksiskirp.kinja.com/this-new-vpn-and-proxy-service-is-totally-worth-your-at-1736667249

Offline Wendy123

• View Profile
Re: This new VPN and proxy service is totally worth your attention
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 07:03:24 AM »
I will give this supernet a try. Currently I am using purevpn and it is working fine for me as of now. I streamed the Rio Olympics live from my country, and it was great.