Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Poll

What payment system should PD-Proxy add as a replacement for Liberty Reserve?

HD-money
Perfect Money
EgoPay
Cosmic Pay
Bitcoin

Author Topic: What payment system should PD-Proxy add as a replacement for Liberty Reserve?  (Read 38191 times)

Offline PDPROXY

• View Profile
What payment system should PD-Proxy add as a replacement for Liberty Reserve?

Offline pauljames

• View Profile
perfect money!

Offline skabdon

• View Profile
Libertyreserve is ok.....there is no need to replace it with any other payment instead you add the payment option you want to add.. looking @ it, is one of the widest payment option we have online now as it grow faster than any other payment option you outline there......... Leave Libertyreserve as one of the payment and add the one you feel you want to add cos for me.....many people uses it than other payment option and is very easy to use.

Offline PDPROXY

• View Profile
Libertyreserve is ok.....there is no need to replace it with any other payment instead you add the payment option you want to add.. looking @ it, is one of the widest payment option we have online now as it grow faster than any other payment option you outline there......... Leave Libertyreserve as one of the payment and add the one you feel you want to add cos for me.....many people uses it than other payment option and is very easy to use.
Have you already read this: http://www.pdproxy.com/blog/liberty-reserve-is-down-owner-arrested-43.htm ?

Liberty reserve is down and will probably not return that is why we are looking for a replacement.

Offline lacroix

• View Profile
i made a payment to your perfect money account through the link in your website and up till now the account is still in trial.

my username: bill36

you can contact me for the payment batch number

thanks

Offline popjoe

• View Profile
pls how can i make payment through perfect money,egopay in Nigeria because liberty reserve is down

Offline kalby21

• View Profile
First of all why do u want to replace liberty reserve, that is my payment method. im in West Africa,i dont hv a credit card or all these thing u are talking about but if u want to add more payment methods why not. Dont go changing my liberty

Offline bshoga

• View Profile
First of all why do u want to replace liberty reserve, that is my payment method. im in West Africa,i dont hv a credit card or all these thing u are talking about but if u want to add more payment methods why not. Dont go changing my liberty
GUY watin naaaaaa, LIBERTY RESERVE IS DEAD... the even carry MY HARD EARN 385LR go....

CONTACT ME FOR VOUCHER IF U NEED ...AUTHORIZED RESELLER IN NIGERIA....  i server (BENIN,GHANA,SENEGAL,CAMERON and SOUTH AFRICA)

Offline sasan_blue

• View Profile
Bitcoin and Perfectmoney are both great. But, Perfectmoney seems more stable and legal

Offline magdy1999

• View Profile
cashu & onecard are common here in middle east
please consider that.

Offline shaheryar

• View Profile
Top 5 Gaming VPNS:
Nowdays, every gamer want protection from DDos attack and low ping. I have find out few best VPN for this purpose. Have a view on this link: http://vpnadvise.com/top-5-vpns-gaming-2017/