Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: safety of password in pd proxy  (Read 6353 times)

Offline emon23

• View Profile
safety of password in pd proxy
« on: March 27, 2013, 12:57:01 AM »
Is it true there is a chance remains in pd proxy of password stolen?can anybody answer it?If so is there any way to prvent it?

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: safety of password in pd proxy
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 11:43:31 PM »
If your password is very simple like "1234" then someone can easily guess your password provided that they also know your username. The problem here is not about PD-Proxy it is about users using unsecure passwords.

But if you use a more complex password then guessing your password would be close to impossible.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 11:45:17 PM by Administrator »

Offline emon23

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 01:40:33 AM »
I saw in a forum that pd proxy has key log and by this there is a chance to know what i am typing in keyboard and thats way a chance remains to stealing password.Is it true?In another forum i also saw that in vpn severs like pd proxy login information is remains saved in their server.So if my login information remain in the server than whatever my password is ,Isn't there remain a chance to know my password by someother person.
Can you eplain about it Admin Please?

Offline PDPROXY

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 10:53:57 AM »
Our server doesn't log any keys. Can you please post the link of that forum that said that pdproxy logs your keypresses? You can send our app in online scanners and you will see that it doesn't report anything related to key logging.

We do not save any login information to our servers. Our logging policy is on this page: http://www.pdproxy.com/privacy-policy.htm#logging

We do not log any sensitive information on our servers. We only log your connection details like time of connection and bandwidth used. All the traffic that you send and passes through our servers are not altered or logged in anyway.

Can you send us the link to that forum as they are definitely posting false information.