Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: Help - UDP  (Read 15332 times)

Offline nprotecc

• View Profile
Help - UDP
« on: February 25, 2013, 08:18:38 AM »
Hola, necesito de su ayuda desde el dia de ayer eh tratado de conectarme con el protocolo UDP y el PD-PROXY no me consigue ningun Puerto abierto, la unica manera de conectarme es atreves del protocolo de red ICMP, pero siento que es muy lento en comparacion del UDP.

Porfavor si me pueden ayudar se los agradeceria mucho :)

- Traduccion no muy buena :

Hello, I need your help since the day yesterday eh tried to connect with the UDP protocol and PD-PROXY I get any ports open, the only way to connect is to dare ICMP network protocol, but I feel it is very slow compared the UDP.

Please if you can help them greatly appreciate it :)

;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline scrashly

• View Profile
Re: Help - UDP
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 09:02:29 AM »
Hello,

I´m having exactly the same problem, I wrote to pd proxy support ant they replied me this:

"Our UDP servers are online. If you cannot connect then it is possible that UDP is being blocked on your internet connect. You need to make sure that UDP packets are allowed to pass on your router."

My internet connection is through a 3g modem from Digitel in Venezuela and I have no idea how to know is my internet connection is blocking UDP ports, I´m using windows 8 please help me to solve this since ICMP servers are too slow.

Regards

Offline nprotecc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 09:28:20 AM »
Exactamente,. noce si sera que digitel 3g cambio la lectura de sus paquetes y ya no es posible usar el protocolo UDP o sera un error del Programa, me tocara probar con un pendrive 3g de movistar aver si conecta con el protocolo UDP cualquier cosa te aviso.

Offline scrashly

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 01:05:12 PM »
Ok, avisame cuando tengas alguna info.

To de Pd proxy support, this is the third person with the same problem, I know another user with exactly the same problem. Please let us know how to check if my internet connection is blocking upd ports.

Regards

Offline hofy22

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 05:48:07 PM »
I think that Digitel is blocking that kind of ports...

Offline timallen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 08:07:51 PM »
You can try to use their port scanner to check for other open ports on your internet connection

http://www.pdproxy.com/knowledgebase/how-to-use-pd-proxy-port-scanner-24.htm

Offline scrashly

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 06:26:43 AM »
Ok, but it´s a little bit weird that everything was working just fine and then this happenned since the pd proxy server shut down almost a week ago.

I don´t believe in that kind of coincidences, I tend to believe that PD PROXY blocked the servers for our country.

Offline hofy22

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2013, 09:53:24 AM »
I tend to believe that PD PROXY blocked the servers for our country.

I hope they dont gona do that because i really like this VPN..  :-[

Offline PDPROXY

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2013, 09:11:39 AM »
We did not block your country.

If you are using this to get free internet (eg: Browse with zero credit on your modem) then your ISP probably fixed the loophole on their network.

If you want we can set a teamviewer session so we can pinpoint the problem with your connection.

Offline hofy22

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2013, 12:08:40 PM »
If you want we can set a teamviewer session so we can pinpoint the problem with your connection.

What u mean with this? So is there another way to fix the trouble? or if our ISP fixed the loophole on their network as u said we cant connect using UDP way anymore?  :-[ actually i´ve bought in couples times premium accounts cuz really like the VPN...

Offline Joseito

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2013, 07:17:12 PM »
amigos alguna solucion para conectar en UDP ??? Por favor si pueden conectar avisen ... el ICMP es demasiado lento :/ . soy de venezuela ... uso un bam de digitel

Offline vsinferno234

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2013, 01:11:31 PM »
pd proxy is taking too long to scan for opened ports is there a software i could use to scan for ports beside it?