Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: How to check if your VPN is leaking your IP Address?  (Read 271 times)

Offline Emma_Parker

• View Profile
How to check if your VPN is leaking your IP Address?
« on: September 07, 2018, 10:00:34 AM »
How to check if your VPN is leaking your IP Address?
Hey! Do you guys run a VPN Leak Test? I just found my sicky VPN leaking my IP Address and got rid of it. :(
1) Go to What is my IP (https://www.whatismyip.com)
2) Note down the IP Address
3) Connect the VPN
4) Repeat step no. 1 & 2
NOTE: Now see if the IP Address before & after connecting the VPN is same then your VPN is leaking your IP address. You need to get rid of it ASAP.

Incase you need to hide your IP here is the link https://www.purevpn.com/how-to-hide-ip-address

You're Welcome! ;)

Offline Football

• View Profile
Re: How to check if your VPN is leaking your IP Address?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 12:48:58 AM »
 Thai boxing originated as a self defence and developed ace 333 to become a sport. It is well-known for its various UFABET types of forward and backward UFABET elbow strikes, Knee strikes, swing and reversing kicks, foot jabbing and all types of fist blows. A great deal of training and coaching is required slotciti to develop this skill. In the old days, Thai traditional boxers 'had their fists and the lower arms wrapped in strings and then soaked in a starchy liquid, granulated glassy joker gaming material was sprinkled on to lend additional devastating effects. When dry and hard, the pair of dress fists becomes a deadly lethal 918 kiss weapon.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 06:51:15 AM by Football »

Offline anajames

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 04:33:39 AM »
Well, it should be a time to time process to check whether your VPN is leaking your IP or not. Might be possible when you connect the VPN it does not leak the IP but maybe during the usage, it is leaking your IP.

Offline jacobsladder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 12:51:22 PM »
I use whatismyipaddress.com and ipleak.net. Shows your IP address, shows if there are any DNS leaks and lots of other info.