Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: Facing issues while Torrenting? Port Forwarding will solve this.  (Read 74 times)

Offline brettjohnson

• View Profile
So, A few days back when I was downloading a movie from torrent & it was seeding at it's best but the other day torrenting stopped and it wasn't working anymore. After researching on the internet and reviewing other people's queries. I came to realize that my ISP has blocked my ports which wasn't allowing the torrent to begin. Then, finally, I found the solution that Port Forwarding will solve this issue once in for all.
By the time, I was using PureVPN so while connected to VPN, I can't unblock the ports so the customer support told me that I would have to buy a Port Forwarding addon in my subscription then I would be able to unblock the ports and the configuration is very easy.
Thanks to Google that solution to every problem is now on my fingertips.
I am dropping a source. If any of you guys face such issue then do read it once. It will help you understand what is port forwarding and how it works.
Source: Port Forwarding

Offline Football

• View Profile
Re: Facing issues while Torrenting? Port Forwarding will solve this.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 12:53:57 AM »
 Thai boxing originated as a self defence and developed ace 333 to become a sport. It is well-known for its various UFABET types of forward and backward UFABET elbow strikes, Knee strikes, swing and reversing kicks, foot jabbing and all types of fist blows. A great deal of training and coaching is required slotciti to develop this skill. In the old days, Thai traditional boxers 'had their fists and the lower arms wrapped in strings and then soaked in a starchy liquid, granulated glassy joker gaming material was sprinkled on to lend additional devastating effects. When dry and hard, the pair of dress fists becomes a deadly lethal 918 kiss weapon.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 04:27:28 PM by Football »