Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: AirVPN - No longer recommended by me  (Read 125 times)

Offline Nigan

• View Profile
AirVPN - No longer recommended by me
« on: September 13, 2019, 10:33:37 PM »
However, a few months ago, they started having an issue where IMDb DNS would not properly resolve. There were quite a few posts to their forums about it, and they claimed that the the IMDb parent DNS servers were configured improperly. However, it seems that the issue is solely limited to AirVPN. There is a not a single recent claim of IMDb DNS issues on the web, except for AirVPN. Not to mention, I have no issues resolving their DNS outside of AirVPN, including via my current VPN (Mullvad).

Due to the conflicting information, I responded to their posts on a couple of different threads asking for clarification and further explanation. At least one other user asked for further details as well. They never responded to any request for that information and simply locked the threads. After a third post regarding the issue, they again locked the thread; however, they also decided to delete my posts, as well and locking my account. Now when I try to log into AirVPN, it says that I am not authorized to view anything.
river slots sweepstakes
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 11:59:15 PM by Nigan »

Offline pipoipi

• View Profile
Re: AirVPN - No longer recommended by me
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 04:49:41 AM »
เล่นหวยแสนสนุก หวยออนไลน์
lotto 2019
https://click1234.com