Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: WorldVPN review  (Read 10356 times)

Offline hlamdo

• View Profile
WorldVPN review
« on: April 22, 2014, 06:35:29 PM »
“WorldVPN offers Fastest VPN service in a 100% private environment. It lets you unblock any site you want and secures your internet connection or hide your IP. You also have a wide choice of different countries IPs to select from with unlimited bandwidth and speed. Currently we offer from 38+ countries in 5 continents .”

Review: Worldvpn.net is one of the fastest VPN services that I have experienced so far (~3 months). It is not just fast about VPN server speed but also connection speed. You only have to wait for few seconds to get connected and use. Besides, it provides relatively cheap packages at reasonable prices. For the budget package of 5GB/month, you only have to pay 4.2$/month for full year subscription or 4.8$/month for 6 months 5.3$/month for 3 months or 5.95$/month for 1 month usage. In comparison to many other VPN service, it is the cheapest one with best speed & many IPs that I have known so far.

Korea – Hong Kong

Korea - Chicago

Worldvpn provides separate & pretty simple-looking VPN connector tools for openvpn and PPTP, so you can quickly download & install the tool in few seconds as well as swiftly load VPN server list.

Friendly and fast customer support is also one of my favorite when using WorldVPN. Normally, you can get instant support or few-hour support in both working days and weekends. You can rate your satisfactory level after the support through a survey sent to your email.

My personal reason for using WorldVPN is that it offers a large number of US servers from +35 cities although its minus point is only 1 IP/server. In comparison to other VPNs, I cannot find other VPN services offering the same numbers of servers at the same prices with no speed limitation, no switch limitation. I have experienced HMA (11$/month) for more than a year, however I am quite upset with its service recently. They cut down their server numbers and connection speed was sometimes unacceptable. It took me up to few minutes to connect, then after that, I cannot use due to unstable connection or slow server speed. StrongVPN is also a good service with cheap price (~7$/month); however they limit the number of servers switch, which is quite annoying (in my case). VyprVPN is extremely fast & stable, however its price is a little expensive (10$/month) and it only has few US locations.

Note: My review is just my personal experience about these VPN services. I do not intend to brag/exaggerate about a service and talk bad things about others. My VPN choice is cheap & fast. If you think it is useful, give it a try. If not, keep using your current service. 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 06:45:04 PM by hlamdo »