Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: Airtel TCP VPN Trick Working With PD-proxy and VPNBOOK  (Read 7504 times)

Offline raja05

• View Profile
Airtel TCP VPN Trick Working With PD-proxy and VPNBOOK
« on: February 04, 2013, 10:06:33 PM »
Time for the North Indian to Rock Again, Airtel TCP VPN yes this is once again the Party In Mind trick and confirmed working in the UP East and West Side. The trick is based on the VPN Book and Some Times also worked with the Old Age Home PD-Proxy even with the Demo Account. I cannot confirm, but after 3-4 attempts with the PD-proxy the Airtel HSPA network was tweaked Again. You can utilize the full of the Airtel 3G network.

If you know how to configure this trick with the PD-proxy then its best for you as their is no disconnection problem in that. All the IP-address and Hosts are in the Config File, and you can easily tweak with it. I have attached a Screenshot when configured with the PD-proxy.

Benefit of this trick :

HTTP and HTTPS Protocol Supported : Many of the online users use the eCommerce websites Like eBay and other Secured websites which uses the HTTPS protocols are now supported under this Servers.

Zero Balance Condition : Connection will be established at Null Balance, no need of any plan.

Android System Supported : This trick can also be configured in the Android OS via the VPN Droid or the Feat VPN as they allow you to create the Config File.

Torrents Supported : Torrent Addicted Smoker, no need to worry as your food for life is already supported. If you face some difficulties in Downloading trick via uTorrent then you Must try the ZBIGZ Premium Version Trick

Download Status : You can download the File in Parallel and can even resume it.

VPN Stats : No extra Pop-up adds and Mal-ware Websites. Just browse in the Clean Environment.

Benefits of the PD-proxy Account :

Parallel Download Support
    YouTube streaming with Low Memory Consumption
    No Pop-up or Banner Adds
    Use the default APN : airtelgprs.com
    No Disconnection or Isolated Downloads

How to setup this trick in Windows Platform :

It is pre-considered that you already have the NMD VPN installed, if not then Download it from Here
    Download : NMD VPN http://fileurl.me/3kt3y

If you are using the NMD VPN fr the first time then make sure you have the TAP drivers Installed.

Now download this config and paste it in the System Driver >> Program Files >> NMD VPN >> Config

Airtel TCP VPN Trick: http://www.openudp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Airtel_TCP_443_openUDP.com_.zip

Windows 7 and Windows 8 Users RUN NMD VPN as the Administrator, if you are not doing this the NMD VPN will not be getting connected to the SERVERS.

Offline FrankJScott

• View Profile
    • Top Google Search Info
Recommended Outsourced CFO Url
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2022, 11:05:52 PM »
In response to the lady inquiring about can an llc have 3 owners, how much does my ceo make, outsourced cfo services cost, what is outsourced it, what does a fund controller do, can a cooperative be a corporation,  I highly recommend this updated outsourced cfo advice or does an llc have to be a corporation, what is meant by outsourced, how much does hospital cfo make, how much does amazon get paid, what does outsourced company mean, cfo outsourced service provider, not to mention this top outsourced cfo advice and don't forget outsourced cfo services usa, how much do cfo make in canada, can you be an llc and a corporation, does an llc have to be a corporation, what are outsourced it services, outsourced cfo jobs, on top of this high rated outsourced cfo tips which is also great. Also have a look at this recommended outsourced cfo link not to mention how much do cfos make in nyc, cover letter examples cfo controller, hedge fund controller salary, can an llc have only one owner, is it better to be an llc or corporation, what is outsourcing and how does it work, as well as this excellent outsourced cfo details on top of how much does amazon ceo make per day, who is cfo of amazon, outsourced product development what is it, can an llc have a foreign member, how much does outsourced accounting cost, how much does amazon get paid, as well as excellent outsourced cfo url which is also worth a look. I also recommend this new outsourced cfo tips on top of cover letter examples cfo controller, can a member of an llc have 0 ownership, what is outsourced bookkeeping, how much money does a chief of a hospital make, what is outsource internet marketing, what is outsourced mean, on top of this best outsourced cfo url not to mention what does an outsourcing company do, can an llc have no members, how much does amazon cfo make, what does a financial.controller do, how much do cfo consultants make, does an llc need a ceo, as well as cool outsourced cfo info which is also great. Finally, have a look at this recommended outsourced cfo link for good measure. Check more Top Rated Outsourced CFO Info 7af890_

Offline FrankJScott

• View Profile
    • Top Google Search Info
Awesome Coffee Roasters Url
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2022, 04:22:20 PM »
For the guy asking about local coffee roasters bristol, coffee roasters liverpool, how much is a commercial coffee roaster, coffee cupping equipment uk, commercial chicken life cycle, commercial coffee roasters for sale uk,  I highly recommend this best commercial roasters details or caravan coffee roasters london, coffee cart equipment list, coffee equipment near me, coffee roasters ukraine, wogan coffee roasters bristol, coffee equipment stores, not to mention this new coffee roasters details as well as origin coffee roasters uk, coffee supply store near me, coffee equipment shop melbourne, coffee near me london, local coffee roasters liverpool, independent coffee roasters bristol, alongside all this recommended commercial roasters forum which is also great. Also have a look at this top rated commercial roasters tips on top of coffee shop equipment list, commercial roasters for sale, coffee roasters around me, foundry coffee roasters sheffield, types of commercial pig feeds, smith street coffee roasters sheffield, as well as this top commercial roasters url and don't forget coffee equipment brands, coffee shop equipment for sale near me, coffee roasters home use, coffee equipment repair near me, extract coffee roasters bristol, coffee roasters uk, as well as best coffee roasters blog which is also worth a look. I also suggest this high rated coffee equipment info on top of how much is a corn roaster, commercial electric coffee roasters, origin coffee roasters london, coffee shop equipment list, bean coffee roasters liverpool one, coffee shop equipment list pdf, alongside all this useful commercial roasters advice and don't forget coffee equipment suppliers uk, commercial coffee equipment suppliers, coffee shop equipment list pdf, coffee roasters, independent coffee roasters uk, atkinsons coffee roasters manchester, alongside all useful commercial roasters advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this useful coffee equipment tips for good measure. Check more Best Coffee Roasters Site 59c60a7