VPN Providers > PD-Proxy VPN
What payment system should PD-Proxy add as a replacement for Liberty Reserve?
(1/3) > >>
PDPROXY:
What payment system should PD-Proxy add as a replacement for Liberty Reserve?
pauljames:
perfect money!
skabdon:
Libertyreserve is ok.....there is no need to replace it with any other payment instead you add the payment option you want to add.. looking @ it, is one of the widest payment option we have online now as it grow faster than any other payment option you outline there......... Leave Libertyreserve as one of the payment and add the one you feel you want to add cos for me.....many people uses it than other payment option and is very easy to use.
PDPROXY:

--- Quote from: skabdon on May 26, 2013, 11:00:40 AM ---Libertyreserve is ok.....there is no need to replace it with any other payment instead you add the payment option you want to add.. looking @ it, is one of the widest payment option we have online now as it grow faster than any other payment option you outline there......... Leave Libertyreserve as one of the payment and add the one you feel you want to add cos for me.....many people uses it than other payment option and is very easy to use.

--- End quote ---
Have you already read this: http://www.pdproxy.com/blog/liberty-reserve-is-down-owner-arrested-43.htm ?

Liberty reserve is down and will probably not return that is why we are looking for a replacement.
lacroix:
i made a payment to your perfect money account through the link in your website and up till now the account is still in trial.

my username: bill36

you can contact me for the payment batch number

thanks
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version