Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: DIY SOFTETHER VPN ROUTER  (Read 344 times)

Offline stealth

• View Profile
DIY SOFTETHER VPN ROUTER
« on: April 09, 2021, 07:48:45 PM »
Many are now setting up their own VPN servers on devices like the Raspberry PI. Can I setup a Softether VPN this way, or configure it on a "Mudi?" I really like the idea of these; however, I haven't chatted with anyone who's actually used one. Are they flexible enough for this?

The LTE/VPN router, will be carried with me. I want to connect to a remote instance of Softether VPN, on a self-hosted VPS server, then "hopefully" to a "federated" group of VPN servers, before reaching the Internet. Are there federated groups of VPN servers, either volunteer or part of a business alliance? How about "gamers?" Do they have anything like this?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 07:52:05 PM by stealth »

Offline OscarW

• View Profile
Re: DIY SOFTETHER VPN ROUTER
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 04:14:59 AM »
Great information. Thanks! A custom software development by https://mlsdev.com firm will provide a dedicated project manager and a group of talented software developers who will work together in a seamless fashion to deliver cutting-edge solutions to your business needs. The project manager provides you with accurate information and a clear vision of the requirements for your custom software development project so that you can determine what functionality you need. The dedicated and experienced team of developers work closely with you to develop the best solution possible.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 03:30:17 AM by OscarW »