Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: Best VPN for Torrent Clients & P2P  (Read 48617 times)

Offline irasoul

• View Profile
    • خرید vpn
Best VPN for Torrent Clients & P2P
« on: December 20, 2014, 10:02:46 PM »
Whether it’s grabbing digital content for free or taking a stand against corporations that make huge profits, copyright piracy remains one of the most popular online phenomena of all time. Although online piracy can lead to prison terms in some cases, file sharing through torrents isn’t slowing down.
Millions of Internet users seed and leech torrents on a daily basis. This revolutionary technology allows people to access data easier and faster. However, since it’s not always legal, people generally protect their privacy so that they can stay safe from cyber laws.

One of the best ways to protect your privacy while sharing files is to use a VPN service. The fact that government agencies spy on Internet users is no longer a secret, and there are chances that your ISP might sell your data logs to the government. While file sharing might seem harmless, it can be illegal depending on the content you’re downloading and can land you in trouble. In order to stay safe, you have to remain anonymous and protect your connection while sharing files through P2P networks. You have to consider several factors while choosing a VPN for torrents and file sharing.خرید کریو

Choosing a VPN company that does not divulge or leak your data to the government or third party is extremely important. Apart from that, your VPN company should provide adequate encryption and offer unlimited bandwidth at high speed. If you want to download large torrent files, you need a super-fast VPN service and it’s often best practice to connect to a server outside of the US, so find one that offers multiple countries. Your Internet connection would generally slow down when VPN service, so it’s important to select a company that provides fast services.( read more )
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 09:22:21 PM by irasoul »

Offline mariawatson44

• View Profile
Re: Best VPN for Torrent Clients & P2P
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 09:21:05 PM »
ExpressVPN is the best VPN service present that will take down your internet speed. I have been using it for over 2 years. Just select the best server and protocol and you will love the service.

Offline baron

• View Profile
    • VPNBaron.com
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 02:36:56 AM »
Hello guys,

Privacy is important to us. We value it dearly.

Download your stuff with peace of mind with our VPN  https://vpnbaron.com/#torrent

Offline tracyleon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 02:45:15 AM »
There are many recommendable VPNs; however, based on preferences of torrent lovers and their performance, here are top 5 Torrent VPN services for P2P file sharing.

Offline emmaplopez

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 04:28:27 AM »
Yes VPN is the right option to protect your privacy while sharing file or downloading torrents. But make sure don't use free VPN that are data caps and keeping logs of your online data and activities for earning money by selling them. Only few torrent VPN works fine and that are paid so be careful while choosing a vpn for torrent.

Offline elizabetholsen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 01:27:52 AM »
I agreed with the guy above, you will not just relay on your VPN service to unblock you torrents, its about how fast you can download and be anonymous while. Expressvpn highly recommend for that purpose, its fast, secure and best vpn service provider. here is ExpressVPN Review, find out more about them

Offline NORDVPN

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2015, 11:16:05 PM »

NORDVPN IS THE BEST ON THE MARKET!!!

30 COUNTRIES OVER 108 SERVERS!!!

NO LOGS!!!

UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH!!!

LIGHTNING SPEEDS!!!

EASIEST VPN TO USE EVER!!!

AUTOMATIC KILL SWITCHES!!!

BITCOIN ACCEPTED!!!

PRESS THE LINK BELOW FOR EASY ACCESS:

NORDVPN

« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 12:01:10 AM by NORDVPN »

Offline ash958

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2015, 04:20:50 AM »
I love to answer of this query recently i was also heading to the same situation and looking for good torrent vpn provider then someone suggested me source: http://www.fastvpnservice.com/best-vpn-for-torrenting.html using IPvanish quite happy and can easily download my favorite stuff you can also visit this site and choose a right torrent provider according to your needs and requirement. Hope you like this info and others too who are facing and looking for the same information.

Offline baron

• View Profile
    • VPNBaron.com
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2016, 05:33:16 AM »
Some tips on how to torrent with a VPN for best results :
https://vpnbaron.com/members/knowledgebase/7/How-to-torrent-with-VPN.html

Offline Torrenter

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2016, 12:16:15 AM »
You need to be very careful in this case, only a few VPNs are good for that. Basically you want a logless VPN with no speed or bandwidht limitations, a kill switch and shared IP addresses. Here they review and compare the best VPNs for torrenting and P2P.

Offline richard

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2016, 12:36:12 PM »
For Torrenting it is necessary that you have to read the complete guide about Best Torrent VPN https://www.reviewsdir.com/blog/best-vpn-for-torrenting/
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:38:28 PM by richard »

Offline Wendy123

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2016, 06:36:42 AM »
If you want to access torrents on purely discrete basis than I would suggest purevpn. I have been using their service for 3 years now and have found them to be of great speed and great security features.

Offline Mark_Tapscott

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2016, 01:03:35 AM »
100% Security and Fast Speed is highly matter in torrents downloading. Check out the list of torrents vpn  which offers ultra-fast speed, no-logs and reasonable prices. https://www.torrentsvpn.com/

Offline richard

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2016, 08:32:05 AM »
There are certain Torrent VPNs which gives a good result. However what if one might use alternatives for Torrent VPN . For me current scenario requires alternatives rather stuck with one option... Might be a good one !!!! :)

Offline Wendy123

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2016, 05:38:33 AM »
I have found purevpn to be of great use when speaking of streaming and p2p file sharing because it offers added layers of encrypted security to prevent IP recognition.