International Forums > China / 中国
Ask about VPN service THAT ALLOW FROM OUTSIDE CHINA -> GET INTO INSIDE GWF
(1/1)
Gnekoda:
Hello, all community,

I join this community with the purpose of asking. My question: IS there any kind of VPN that can help convert my android IP address inside Wechat into Chinese IP address? Or what kind VPN allows me to get INTO INSIDE GWF?

I have a situation. I have a Chinese citizen friend who lives in Zheng Zhou city, Henan Province. I install The Wechat International version before I traveled to Zheng Zhou. I did travel to Zheng Zhou on May 24th. However, my friend was busy to take care of her grandmother, so we could not meet. When I stayed inside GWF - Great Firewall, I forgot to add that friend Wechat.

Now, when I come back to the US where I moved around 4 years ago, I arrange and find one way to communicate with that Chinese friend again. That friend said doesn't receive any "friend request" in Wechat. I sent the "friend request" on Wechat a few times. I followed the Wechat rule about adding a friend.

I think it's GWF is blocked the signal from my international Wechat "friend request" to that friend. Before I left Zheng Zhou, I also ask another friend to send my Wechat QR code to that friend. Again, once that friend scanned my Wechat code and sent "friend request"-> I didn't receive anything from my Wechat side here.

When I stayed in Zheng Zhou city, I used ExpressVPN and I knew it worked to unlock Google from inside China. However, now I look for the reserve version. From outside to get inside.

Sorry in advance If my threat, my post here violence the forum policy and rules.
Thank you for reading
Gnekoda
Navigation
Message Index

Go to full version