VPN Providers > PD-Proxy VPN
Help - UDP
<< < (2/3) > >>
timallen:
You can try to use their port scanner to check for other open ports on your internet connection

http://www.pdproxy.com/knowledgebase/how-to-use-pd-proxy-port-scanner-24.htm
scrashly:
Ok, but it´s a little bit weird that everything was working just fine and then this happenned since the pd proxy server shut down almost a week ago.

I don´t believe in that kind of coincidences, I tend to believe that PD PROXY blocked the servers for our country.
hofy22:

--- Quote from: scrashly on February 26, 2013, 06:26:43 AM ---I tend to believe that PD PROXY blocked the servers for our country.

--- End quote ---

I hope they dont gona do that because i really like this VPN..  :-[
PDPROXY:
We did not block your country.

If you are using this to get free internet (eg: Browse with zero credit on your modem) then your ISP probably fixed the loophole on their network.

If you want we can set a teamviewer session so we can pinpoint the problem with your connection.
hofy22:

--- Quote from: PDPROXY on February 27, 2013, 09:11:39 AM ---If you want we can set a teamviewer session so we can pinpoint the problem with your connection.

--- End quote ---

What u mean with this? So is there another way to fix the trouble? or if our ISP fixed the loophole on their network as u said we cant connect using UDP way anymore?  :-[ actually i´ve bought in couples times premium accounts cuz really like the VPN...
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version