VPN Providers > PD-Proxy VPN
New forum for PD-Proxy VPN users
(1/6) > >>
PDPROXY:
We are now moving our forum to this website.

FAQ

Q: Why did you moved it here?
A: Users are having a hard time registering to our previous forum site since its for Filipino users so we decided to host it here.

Q: Why don't you host your own forum instead of using this website?
A: Because we currently do not have the time to manage a new webserver for our forum so its better to have someone do it for you.

Q: I Have a problem with my payment, what should I do?
A: Send an email to sales [at] pdproxy.com with your username and Transction ID or Batch number of your payment.

If you are a Filipino you can still use our old Forum here: http://www.pinoyden.com.ph/index.php?board=111.0 but if you are an International User then please use the forum here.
sohag1980:
How can i use pd-proxy with bangla lion wimax in bangladesh?
emon23:
Is it true there is a chance of password stealing in pd proxy.can anybody answer it.If so then what is the solution.
AnneSekushii:
I can't see the Servers what happen? I am a premium user here in US.. I got no problem before, but now all I can see in Servers are DEMO SERVER and PREMIUM SERVER.. I tried both server to connect my account but it says..

Tunnel Engine v2.1.9 Build Date 04/19/2012
Checking internet connection...
Resolving Server Address...
Cannot resolve address: Host not found (WSAHOST_NOT_FOUND)
Tunnel sucesfully terminated!

Please help.. Thanks!
PDPROXY:

--- Quote from: AnneSekushii on May 24, 2013, 10:20:13 AM ---I can't see the Servers what happen? I am a premium user here in US.. I got no problem before, but now all I can see in Servers are DEMO SERVER and PREMIUM SERVER.. I tried both server to connect my account but it says..

Tunnel Engine v2.1.9 Build Date 04/19/2012
Checking internet connection...
Resolving Server Address...
Cannot resolve address: Host not found (WSAHOST_NOT_FOUND)
Tunnel sucesfully terminated!

Please help.. Thanks!

--- End quote ---

You have a corrupted server database. Just download a new copy of our client here: http://www.pdproxy.com/download.htm
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version