Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: Cyber Week Deal 88% off for a limited time  (Read 5295 times)

Offline secwifi

• View Profile
Cyber Week Deal 88% off for a limited time
« on: November 25, 2018, 05:12:21 AM »
So, I found this offer up from PureVPN. Good thing is they are offering a lot more than a standard VPN. It is a bit surprising for me considering the fact that they are offering exclusive services such as unblocking Netflix US, Netflix UK, Hulu, BT Sports, NBC Sports, Fubo TV app, ITV player, Fox Sports and BBC iPlayer along with other online streaming services.

They also support like 5 multi-logins, multiple VPN protocols, P2P optimized servers etc. But the price they are offering all this for (most probably because of Cyber week offer) is really low i.e. $79 for 5 years (roughly $1.32 a month if I break it down).

Apparently it is like they would be getting a really low amount as profit out of it, but good on the buyers’ end I guess! Here's the link (https://www.purevpn.com/vpn-deals/cybermonday) to take a look!

Moreover they are also 31 day money back guarantee so if you aren't satisfied you can get a refund.

I was using it to unblock BBC iplayer previously to watch Documentary Frozen Planet. So I can assure you that you can watch iplayer from USA as well