|VPN Providers > PD-Proxy VPN|
|Using PD-Proxy on Windows 8|
|(1/3) > >>|
1. Before connecting PD-Proxy we need to do something to make it work on Windows 8. It seems like VPN applications on windows 8 requires the "Network Connections" service to be running so we need to start that service.
2. Goto search and type "services.msc" and click the "Services" result to open the "Services control panel".
3. Find the "Network Connections" entry and simply change this service from manual to automatic (so you don't have to do this again) and start it. Without doing this step PD-Proxy will not connect or it will crash.
4. Now you can connect PD-Proxy
Note: If it still doesnt work. Make sure that "RAS Connection Manager" is enabled.
Steps to enable
1. Goto Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features
2. Click Turn Windows features on or off
3. Turn On "RAS Connection Manager Administration Kit (CMAK)"
4. Tap or press OK
5. Close "Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features window"
6. Try connecting now.
Credits to VPN Tutorials for the images and fix
mine work even without setting anything....
WIN 8 :D :D :D
I am using window 8. I can connect without change any setting and also i saw some kb acceleration to my PD-PROXY VPN but while i am downloading file or browsing internet it does not go in fast I mean not increase from my normal speed. What is the problem for me, how can i accelerate my 2G speed ?Is there any setting to set up?
Anybody help me please suggest me.......
Pls,I have tried changing my network connections to automatic,but it still didn't connect and when I tried enabling d RAS,dere was no such tin dere.pls hlp,I use a windows 8 inspirion 3520.
I'm Having problems as well connecting in windows 8
Every morning i can connect to pd-proxy properly but every evening i cant
I followed the instruction above but still cant fix it.
PD-Proxy VPN, Inc <[email protected]>
Tunnel Engine v2.1.9 Build Date 04/19/2012
Checking internet connection...
Connecting to UDP Server...
Scanning open ports...
Open port 9200 found...
Premium account succesfully authenticated!
Enabling interface [Local Area Connection]
Setting IP of interface to 172.22.0.5
Waiting for interface to come up...
Updating routing table........
Succesfully connected to server!
For help & support visit http://forum.pdproxy.com/
Failed to establish connection TCP Connection!
Reason: Connection timed out (WSAETIMEDOUT)
PD-Proxy Software Auto-update failed!
You can manually download the update at http://www.pdproxy.com/download.htm
I uninstalled it and installed many time but still get the same problem
| Message Index|