Anti-Censorship Forums > VPN Reviews
StrongVPN review
(1/2) > >>
Administrator:
About StrongVPN

--- Quote ---Strongvpn.com / Reliablehosting.com started as a computer system integrator in South Lake Tahoe in 1994 with a small staff. We moved from various colocation facilities in Northern California until we settled at 200 Paul ExchangeColo now run by Digital Realty Trust. This facility offered us a

ideal location for peering and growth ability.   We have been able to steadily grow our customer base by understanding a fundamental rule in regards to business. There is no way to truly grow a hosting business on product and price advantage alone, the most important factor to a successful business is a strong customer service culture.   Going with the wrong hosting company can be devastating to a online business, we want to assure you of our maturity and skill. Being located in San Francisco allows us to sell bandwidth at some of the lowest prices found in the world.     We are located in Digital Realty Trust's San Francisco facility, one of the premier telecom carrier facilities in the United States. This facility offers UPS power with diesel generator backups, pre-action early-warning fire protection, N-1 cooling/HVAC configuration, surveillance and access control.
--- End quote ---

My review

I have been using the product of this company for nearly 2 years and am very pleased. It is stable and the service is outstanding. Often I have little time to deal with renewing, setting up, or adding accounts- the folks online have been excellent. I have pptp accounts, open accounts, on computers running window xp, 7, and vista. I am also running a product on an android phone. if you need a vpn for whatever, come here and you will not be disappointed.
martingeorge:
Do you guys offer free trail? And is your service compatible with iPhone, iPad or Kindle?
walterlouis:
Hey Mate!! You can find lot of free VPN provider online. Just browser on Google. Thank You
jimbo:
Hey guys,

What about speed? Is it fast?

I have tried a few good VPN providers, but every time a problem I encounter is slowness.
Mandee:
I got the best speeds from ExpressVPN. They have a 30 day money back guarantee if you want to try. expressvpn.biz.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version