Login

Forgot password?

We love free and open web!

Author Topic: 【tutorial】WHY should I use a VPN?  (Read 7212 times)

Offline elaine114

• View Profile
【tutorial】WHY should I use a VPN?
« on: August 21, 2017, 02:19:05 AM »
Some of you might still thinking as follows:
    - As a regular user of the Internet, why should I use a VPN?
    - I just go through my Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat every day. There is no way for privacy leaks at all.
    - I have installed super strong antivirus software. Do I need a VPN still?
    - What can X-VPN bring to me?

Well today I will tell you that why everybody connects the Internet needs a VPN.

First of all, for security
With malicious attacks becoming more frequent and ubiquitous, an increasing number of Internet users are starting to look for ways to protect their security. VPN tunnels are protocols that maintains network connections while encapsulating and encrypting the transferred data. And X-VPN can protect you from phishing, man-in-the-middle attacks, and so on. Moreover, in the security-consciuous enterprises VPN is enabled by default on all devices used by employees. Even Internet access is deployed through the corporate network, heavily surveilled by the security team.

Second, for privacy
In another exchange leaked to Silicon Alley Insider, Zuckerberg explained to a friend that his control of Facebook gave him access to any information he wanted on any Harvard student.
ZUCK: yea so if you ever need info about anyone at Harvard, just ask.
ZUCK: I have over 4000 e-mails, pictures, addresses, sns...
FRIEND: What? How’d you manage that one?
ZUCK: People just submitted it. I don’t know why. They just “trust me”.
So you are not as private as you think.
The companies have access to all of your information, everything you post online. If they want, they can easily trace all back to you. Even the basic cooperations can do this, so can the government especially. When you’re using VPN, the websites you connect to can only see your VPN server’s IP address and location, not yours. It will shield you from those who might want to spy on you. By the way, most VPN services allow you to choose this virtual location from a dozen or so options and switch between them instantly. Thus spammers, hackers, websites and governments can never be able to trace you back.

Third, to change virtual location
The popularity of VPN is related to the proliferation of cloud networking. The example of a remote laptop connected to the corporate network is one of the most ubiquitous scenarios of using VPN in practice. The user feels at home (or, more accurately, feels at work while being at home, on vacations or in a business trip) and can conveniently access corporate data and services.
VPNs are frequently used to connect servers and computing clusters to enable better availability and redundancy.

Finally, to bypass local bans and blocks
One more VPN practical use scenario is bypassing certain limitations – like getting access to web resources which are restricted on the user’s territory or limit their operations to a certain region. According to report by GlobalWebIndex, in 2014 alone, over 166 million people used VPN to access social networks. For example, Facebook or Wikipedia services are banned in some countries, and the only way to use them is through a VPN.

So, if you’ve decided that you need an ideal VPN, our super fast and secured X-VPN is the your perfect choice. We are dedicated to offer you the best!
Download and enjoy the free trial here!!

https://goo.gl/YRG3yc